Moose

Elky,

That is a good way of looking at it, but ya just hate when they pound sand where ya sit...

Bill

Well by me not gettting drawn, it allows someone else to get drawn, and maybe that person has been putting in for more years than I have. That the way the ball bounces I guess.

I think the point system is just a placebo for hunters by fish and game. So many hunters were not drawing on hunts that fish and game threw out this smoke screen to quiet hunters down for awhile. I drew after 9 years but I don`t believe it was points, it was simple luck. Lots of people that are drawing are not the high point people,go figure.
All this aside, my hunt was worth every bit of the wait. I consider it a priorty for any hunter. They are tough to hunt,lots of which comes from not being able to get to know the animal as much as say deer or elk which we can hunt year after year and get to know well.
Don`t give up their worth it!

I know hunting up here can get pricy (hell, airfare can kill ya) but it doesnt have to be that bad with alittle research. Some very good cost effective hunts up here. Although if you can go guided in the lower 48 or canada and they do the skinning and carrying, I'd definitly go that route ;) .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Debbry64
Back