PEAX Equipment

Moose mount

Stubaby

My buddy who shot this monster bull sent me a pic of a pedistal mount he found. I think we can do better. Does anybody have a cool moose pedistal mount pic they can share???

Thanks,

Attachments

• moose2.jpg
    moose2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,669
  • moose8.jpg
    moose8.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 6,477
Last edited:
I haven't seen pics of this bull yet. You should post more!

Moose head mounts = gay Euro = badass!

Sticks and stones

Hey you forgot your smiley face...or maybe a middle finger. I know its not the first post of this bull, but I haven't put the same pic up twice. There were a few guys actually asking for more pics so I did it. I guess I should find more articles about the Utah Chub record to post.

If somebody was along with a friend who killed the 20th largest mule deer, elk, bear, or sheep in Wyoming EVER with a bow I wouldn't care if they posted 500 pictures as long as the were different.

Lawnboy wants to know why I don't post here much.....your comments are why.

Actually words hurt way longer than sticks or stones. And whats up with sticks and stones? Are we we cavemen? I would use trekker poles and dewalt 18v batteries. Waaayyy easier to find to throw at you.

Just FYI you can add more pictures later to a thread you started. Look for the reply button in the bottom corner. That way you do not have to start 5 threads on the same topic. You can even drag it out really long, we call that stewing around here now. Oh crap you want me to insert smile faces. lets put one ; )

If you're really as sensitive as I think you are from reading your last post please start posting at monstermuleys.com

Your username could be crybaby. Not as good as stubaby but I'm sure that username is taken over there.

Or you could just realize I was JOKING for GAWDS sake and move on with life. Sadly I think both options results with you crying in your pillow tonight. And for that, I'm sorry.

Hope to see the bull in HuntnFool......

I've never actually seen a pedestal mount of a moose. I can't imagine how that thing would stand up alone. Post up a picture of the pedestal mount he sent you.

I also like moose and 330-340 class elk done in a european mount. Man it just makes their horns pop out. I would understand though why you'd want this guy to get a shoulder mount. He's not you're average or above average Shiras.

Like I said maybe post a picture of moose pedestal mount. Then I can tell you my opinion.

All I know is that if I was a burglar and snuck into a someones house at night to peek around a dark corner and see that thing looking at me I'd poop my pants as a fled for dear life. So a pedestal mount has its advantages.
Does left behind poop leave a DNA sample?

Wow... a little sensitive ... no a lot sensitive. Helluva moose... your buddy shot. Better have a giant room for that moose pedestal. Ed F

I like the lighting that is on it but am still curious how they mounted it on a pedestal. I can't see the bottom section well enough. You'd think that you would have to bolt it to the floor so that it wouldn't tip over front ways.

It looks good.

I'd do a euro mount if it were me, i've got a friend that has a 65"er done that way and everytime I go in his house I can't help but stare at that thing, it is gorgeous...............for a moose that is.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back