Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Moore Invites Dubya to a Night at the Movies....

JoseCuervo

I guess Dubya is just waiting for it to come out on DVD, so he doesn't have to share his popcorn, Jr. Mints, and large Soda with Moore... :D

Bush snubs 'F9/11' invite

Crawford - Apparently, this one-stoplight Texas town will be big enough for the two of them - President George W Bush and one of his fiercest critics, filmmaker Michael Moore, who heads here on Wednesday.

Moore has invited Bush to join him for a screening of his controversial blockbuster documentary Fahrenheit 9/11 in the parking lot of a football stadium in Crawford, which is causing a stir in this town of 705 people.

In a variation on the "ignore him and maybe he'll go away" defence, White House spokesperson Claire Buchan laughed off questions on Tuesday about whether Bush would attend the unusual movie screening.

"I don't think you should expect that," she told reporters. "You guys are more interested in it than I've heard otherwise."

Moore was due here on Wednesday to join local Bush critics who asked to show the fiercely anti-Bush film, which has pulled in more than $100m in its five weeks in release.

The president was spending the week on his 850ha property just outside Crawford until Thursday, when he returns to Washington and shifts his bid for a second term into high gear.

Well hell yeah he refused! No Dinner? Screw the fat fag!

Maybe Michael Moore could sweeten the pot and promise to show Shrek ,spider-man and Harry Potter .

I'll bet they hate it that President Bush is a harder sell then Clinton was.
It takes more then the promise of a free cigar behind a locked door to get President Bush out for a movie.

EG,
Did you see the Michael Moore/Bill O'Reilly interview?

I don't imagine the President would want to go to something that was edited to make him look as bad as possible. After seeing the movie I have to admit it there were interesting parts, scary parts, depressing parts and hilarious parts. What I kept going back to is what if Mr. Moore had done the same thing to Clinton and his administration. I bet it would have looked even worse, of course Michael Moore is only interested in the truth that makes the left look good.

Nemont

I think the President should recripocate by extending an invitation to Michael Moore of a trip to Iraq.

I agree! One theatre invitation deserves another! :D (Nice one rhnm!) :D

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back