PEAX Equipment

Montana Rifle Company 300 WSM w/ Zeiss 3.5-10x44 Scope Lower Price

Monteman11

This was a custom outfit made for the Safari Club and sold/won at banquets across the US. It is a Montana Rifle Co custom extreme weather stainless/synthetic 300 WSM. Comes outfitted with a Zeiss 3.5-10x44 Conquest with the Rapid-Z reticle for accurate drop compensation. It also has Warne bases with quick-detach rings. Great rifle, killed a moose and a caribou with it this fall in Newfoundland. I have been a Remington guy for some time, and I have found the Remington action and safety system more familiar thus I am planning to sell this rifle and build another 300 WSM on a Remington action. Has claw-extractor like old Winchester's and shoots really well. Balances nicely. Has a few marks from use, but those come along with hunting in rough country.

Adding it up MSRP on the rifle, scope, and rings comes to about $2350.00. Actual retail at a gun shop is about $1760.00. I sufficiently broke-in the barrel using the shoot-clean shoot-clean method and carried it for 3 days of hunting. Probably fired a total of 40ish rounds through it, most of them during the break-in. I am located in Butler PA. I will ship and the price is $1250.00. That is essentially getting the scope and rings for free. Serious Inquiries Only. I have photos available, send me a PM and I can either email or text them to you.

Last edited:
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back