Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Montana Fall Bear Hunting

HowieNH

Planning a fall bear hunt in the little belts. Wondered if anyone has hunted bear in the littlebelts. I'm not looking for someones hunt locations, just alittle general info and advice.

Last edited:
Planning a fall bear hunt in the little belts. Wondered if anyone has hunted bear in the littlebelts. I'm not looking for someones hunt locations, just alittle general info and advice.
My spots are on fire.. literally. Or you can’t access them because of the proximity of the fire.. try around Deep Creek….

Thanks seems like that area is definetly limited access. do you know if logging creek ln and divide rd are passible for a pu with slide in or will it be four wheeler up to the foot trails

In that particular area I usually park at the turnoff on the highway and hike in.. Just my preference. You might just drive it

I asume u mean Hwy89. I have a slide in be kinda nice to get off the road a little way and stay close for a few days. I really appreciate the response Im kinda thinking I may just fly out for a scout!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back