Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Montana draw confusion

Chewy

Hey guys I applied as a non resident this year but can’t figure out if I drew or not. Can anyone help clear this up? If I didn’t draw, will I get a refund?

Attachments

• 520F8B72-C388-46A5-9F05-7153A8FDB4EB.jpeg
    520F8B72-C388-46A5-9F05-7153A8FDB4EB.jpeg
    509.7 KB · Views: 54
Yes, you drew a big game combo that someone else returned after the first drawing. Have fun hunting in Montana!

It’s just confusing as heck, one part says unsuccessful but the other says successful (released). I agree with you...a simple yes or no would be the ticket lol. Don’t need the davinci code to decipher wether you drew or not.

You're very lucky, this year FWP over sold the big game combo and elk combo! Hence no alternates list this year. To top it off they didn't publicize it either!

If there system wasn't so jacked up they could get triple the work completed and not need to answer the phone over the same questions 100 times a day.

Didn’t get lucky in Utah and first year in Montana and glad I drew. Now the fun part of finding a Place to start researching and e scouting. I watched all of Randy’s videos on it but still confusing on where to start. 😂

You're very lucky, this year FWP over sold the big game combo and elk combo! Hence no alternates list this year. To top it off they didn't publicize it either!
No . They oversold the elk combo is all . They are taking those out of any returned big game combos and elk combos - hence no alternates list for those 2

Back