Caribou Gear

Monster Truck show

Delw

I never been to one, a buddy of mine called and asked if I and anthony wanted to go( he had won tickets ona radio show) we said yeah, well today his wife was sick so they opted out and he gave me the tickets that they had also, SO April I and the 2 little ones went.
It was pretty cool, The kids loved it, Anthony of course wanted to drive, claudia was very impressed.

Heres a few pics.

IMG_2041.JPG

IMG_2067.JPG

IMG_2058.JPG

Great pics.. WOW i could use one of those to go off road to pick up my spring turkey! glad you and the family had a good time... next takem to a tractor pull....LOL

CJ,
You ever see the slowest tractor competitions? They tune the old tractors down so that they are barely running, and you can see the tractor move with each stroke of the engine.

No...but i did see one in Brush Colorado [monster engines] few years back.....Any of those old Tractors use a hit and miss engine?... one of the coolest things i ever saw.. was the old "hit and Miss" technology of old mining equipment.....the engine would "pop" at random and power a real heavy flywheel... used for pumping air down the shaft... my buddy had a little one it was real cool ... got to be a collectors item by now.

Jose you would ahve been proud they had a truck from mexico, called the burito bandito or something like that...

Actually is wasnt that loud, or near as loud as I thought.
they were running 1500- 1700 hp motors and you could actually talk over them

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dulcedom
Back