Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Meindl Vakuum 10.5

gtaggart

I have a month old pair of Meindl Vakuum size 10.5 for sale. I purchased these online and they were 1/2 size too big. I wore them outside, hoping they would work. I cannot return them because of that. I already ordered another pair in the correct size. I’m asking $250 shipped for these almost brand new boots.

Attachments

• 6B5B9371-391F-4DB4-80D6-2F8596441926.jpeg
    6B5B9371-391F-4DB4-80D6-2F8596441926.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
I don’t wear a 10.5, but I want to get a pair of miendls, their website says they run about a half size small, is this what the issue was? Good luck selling the boots.

I don’t wear a 10.5, but I want to get a pair of miendls, their website says they run about a half size small, is this what the issue was? Good luck selling the boots.
That was exactly the issue. I usually wear a 10.5 or 11. I rolled the dice and lost. I got the size 10 today and they fit great.

Reactions: ZBB
Had you worn the Cabelas model of these boots before? Just curious if their sizing is the same or different?

Had you worn the Cabelas model of these boots before? Just curious if their sizing is the same or different?
I had not, but from my experience you should get a half size smaller than your normal boot size. I wear Danners everyday for work and also have a pair of their Pronghorn in 10.5.

I have two models of Meindl/Cabelas boots, Perfekts and Alaskans (?). Both 10.5 and both feel like 10.5s to me. I love them, but I have very ordinary/normal 10.5 feet.

I should have stated, reason I ask is if the sizing differs from that of what Cabelas had offered vs. same size Meindl offers

I wish I could wear that size. I love mine more than my Crispis. One of the most comfortable boots Ive ever owned for putting miles down.

I wish they were 1/2 size larger...always loved my Meindals in old days.
Moved back to Lowas 3 years ago and use the Euro boot sizing info....

Ya I figured it was a long shot but worth a try. Good deal. How do you like them?
I love them, and now I have two pairs plus the Perfekts. Which is Perfect.

I suspect the Crispis and Kenetreks are somehow better, but for another Benjamin or two more, I can't imagine how.

Awesome! My wife owes me a pair for Father’s Day but they’re sold out till July. Glad they’re working out well for you. Seem like a really nice pair of boots!

You may find yourself slightly embarrassed to be slipping them on in the evening because they are more comfortable than house slippers, but you won't be the first to have done that.

How are they for widths? I'm still searching for anything to fit my EEEE feet.

Not sure I can help. Mine are standard D width and my feet are very normal and easy to fit. I don't know if they come in 4E.

You might look up the Russel Moccasin company. They may many styles of boots in custom sizes, fit to a last made from your own foot measurements. I had a pair made but I am not a fan of their boots personally. However, many people love them. Might be what you need. https://www.russellmoccasin.com/

Not sure I can help. Mine are standard D width and my feet are very normal and easy to fit. I don't know if they come in 4E.

You might look up the Russel Moccasin company. They may many styles of boots in custom sizes, fit to a last made from your own foot measurements. I had a pair made but I am not a fan of their boots personally. However, many people love them. Might be what you need. https://www.russellmoccasin.com/
I've been drooling over their Wyman Meinzer boots for years. $600 is a little out of my price range.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back