Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Meindl Alaska Hunters

nbell

Just got a pair of these ordered in and was curious what everyone thought on how they should fit. Will they stretch much? I wear Whites at work everyday, and thought they were too small when I got them, but wouldn't trade them for anything now. The Meindl's fit perfectly except they feel like they should be a quarter size longer. When I put on the half size bigger, they were way too big. Appriciate any help I can get.

I have the AK hikers and they are the stiffest pair of boots I've ever worn. That's not bad when you are on these sidehills scrambling for a holt sideways. It detracts from stalking but I really think these will hold up better than some other boots I've had. I doubt they will stretch...

re: size
After a day dropping into canyons, I've never wanted my boots to be any shorter in length. Seems like your feet swell and slip forward more after a day of hunting. Nothing worse than sore toes after the first day with 5 days of hunting ahead of you...

I have two pairs of Meindls, Denali's and Perfect Hikers. Neither stretched much. The perfect hikers took about 25 miles to break in, the Danali's about 5.

Both pair I can touch my big toe to the end if I wiggle it down there far enough. I've never noticed it being a problem while hiking though.

Love that boot. They will shape to your foot, but not stretch much. That said, you dont want any slop in them either.

I have a pair of the Perfect 10's and at first i was going to put that back in the box and thought i may have gotten the wrong size. After about 30 miles or so they broke in well and now i love them. Didnt stretch much at all, they come with a shim thing for under the insole to make up some room over time but i put that in for better fit when i got them.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back