Caribou Gear

MEATHEAD & FLIPPER

Elkhunter

Michele called the horse renter today and here are the prices.

$35 a day per horse
$10 a day for tack/gear
$2.50 per mile on asphalt to transport
$3.00 per mile on gravel/dirt to transport

From where he is to the end of the road we go in on is approximately 25 miles and then another approximately 5 miles to where the camp is. He will need one of you to call him about making arrangements and reservations.

Thanks Bill
wink.gif

I will get Martin to call him.....because if I get a job.....well to put it mildly, I'm
hump.gif

Doesn't make sense does it? If I don't get a job...I can go, if I do...I can't
rolleyes.gif

And one more thing.....got a number to call?
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Well this might not sound right, but I hope you don't get a job.
wink.gif

J/K......I hope you can make it out here but I can see what you are up against. If you get a job, just mention to them that you had a trip planned before hand. More than likely they will let you have it off, might be without pay, but most of the time an employer is good about that. Doesn't hurt to ask.

HAHA...that might be why I haven't gotten a job yet
tongue.gif
both interviews I have been to...I have mentioned the "hunt" and I still have no job
confused.gif

I dont think that would be a problem. Just tell them you have a prepaid hunt trip and would like them to honor that week of unpaid. I have done it in the past.

Did Martin ever see this thread or get his email?

I haven't heard from him...he never calls anymore unless he wants something
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
shhh.gif

I'm still a go...unless new job comes up
wink.gif

But the reason I wanted Martin to call him was, to see if we both paid a deposit for the rental and then I could not go, if Martin could use both deposits towards his rental, instead of losing the money.

But being as I quit drinking 2 years and 3 months ago...I do not make knives...I do not shoot sporting clays...and now I do not have as much money to spend...I guess he has just been to busy to discuss the horse rental.

So other than that everything here is just great
biggrin.gif

Back