Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

MEATHEAD & FLIPPER

Not in this house. This my better halfs house not mine. The only animals on the wall in this house is in my kids room. She can't say no to them.

LOL
smile.gif
LB would say cool looking hide.
biggrin.gif

I got my elk tag in the mail today, and a brochure, Wy wildlife magazine and some more info on permits still needed to hunt.

Now IF I get to use them...it will all be GOOD
hump.gif
biggrin.gif

I am happy that you guys got your tags and truly hope that you have a great hunt come the time you go.
cool.gif

Besides that you will meet up with Elky and LB which is worth the trip itself. (In that fact I am a bit envious)

Nut, you know, I've made the drive to Jackson from here more than once...it's not too bad. I think we should just plan a little vacation right around that time, by coincidence and all, you know? I've always wanted to see Wyoming in the fall.
hump.gif
wink.gif

Congrats, guys, and good luck! Driving isn't that bad, but it does get to be a drag, especially across the Plains states. It makes me wanna
yawn.gif
. Elky, if Flipper's solvent by then, take them to that fancy restaurant with the gun barrels on the walls!
biggrin.gif

If I want someone to have a gratuity, then I'll give them one. With service like we got, no gratuity was needed.
mad.gif

Which had nothing to do with you Darren. You put no some great hospitality.
smile.gif

Darren, the fancy restaurant FLIPPER will be eating at will have a a pile of wood on fire, a ring of rocks around it, and a weiner on a stick.
biggrin.gif

Follwed by some scumptous elk steaks and blackeyed peas or butter beans. All to be washed down with ones favorite beverage.
drool.gif

Ahhhhh, who knows, we may be able to go there and eat. The other person that will be hunting with us loves that place and believe it or not, but LB & I have never been there.
shhh.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MEATHEAD:
If I want someone to have a gratuity, then I'll give them one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep that is the phrase I remember
biggrin.gif

Yes Darren was a great host and a fine person who I hope to have many hunts with in the future. But here in Ohio we do put some gravel down on our dirt roads.

Elky ,I understand about not being at a place before that is close to home.
wink.gif

But why did ya have to mention elk steaks?
drool.gif
drool.gif

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back