Meat processors around Lewistown Montana?

dcopas78

Can anyone recommend a processor around this area or really anywhere on the east side of the Little Belts? Hopefully I will need one in a couple months :D

Judith Mountain Meats (Charles) is the guy I used when I lived in Lewistown. They have this "sweet" flavor jerky that works for some reason.

Also a Hutterite Colony on the way to Grass Range does a good job. I think it's Stahl Meats. They had a pile of different sausage & pepperoni stick styles. I had them also do a whitetail European skull that turned out great.

Last edited:
If you're close to Denton, Denton. Meats does a great job, if you use them it's a husband and wife shop and they make the BEST honey jerky! There right behind the post office!

Stahls Meats has done a great job for us in the past. They process every Monday/Wed/Fri. Richard is a fun guy to talk to. They are east of Lewistown and will be on the North side of the road a couple miles before Grass Range. Good luck

Stahls meat processors are they way to go. They had my muley done in a few days and everything was packaged/labeled great. Got a bunch of pepperoni sticks and they are awesome.... (I could have gotten the whole deer done in just sticks!). Worth a try!

Attachments

• 058 (3).jpg
    058 (3).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 183
Judith Mountain Meats, heard nothing but good things and I know a guy who has worked there. Good people, great product!

Back