Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Local bird dog club

RyeGuy74

Somewhat recommended that I try to find a local bird dog club for me and dog, but either there's not one around me (Central NC) or Google just can't find one by itself. This is my last effort but does anyone maybe have another source I can try? Appreciate all the help!

Check out breed specific clubs. Most states have them for each working breed. Akc might have a list?

I'd reach out to the local Pheasants Forever or Ducks unlimited. They have a lot of information and usually other Sportsman like you.

There's a NAVHDA chapter in North Carolina.

Lillington seems pretty central.

Last edited:
There's a NAVHDA chapter in North Carolina.

Lillington seems pretty central.

NAVHDA is a great resource. Doesn’t matter if it’s a pointing dog, retriever, flushing dog or versatile. They’ll be experienced people there to help you. I believe the guy from Rusted Guns Kennel in NC is heavily involved with both chapters there, Foothills and Tarhill I think.

Somewhat recommended that I try to find a local bird dog club for me and dog, but either there's not one around me (Central NC) or Google just can't find one by itself. This is my last effort but does anyone maybe have another source I can try? Appreciate all the help!
That was me, I think :)

I was referring to a game farm/preserve hunt operation. they tend to have both training fields (our two local ones do) that members can use (we just buy birds and place them ourselves), as well as dog trainers that can be hired. Our place has discounts on all of the above plus sporting clays and some other stuff for a very reasonable annual fee.

Example: https://kiowacreek.com/kc/activities/year-round-dog-training/

I dont know what is considered ‘central’ in NC, but this looks promising: http://andersoncreekhunting.com/hunting-dogs/

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back