Leica 2800.com rangefinder: angle compensation

matechakeric

does anyone know if calculates angle compensation right out of the box or do you need to input your ballistics data into the app first?

The angle compensation mode is EHR (equivalent horizontal range) you have a bunch of different modes to pick from.

All the ballistic calculation modes also include angle compensation.

Last edited:
does anyone know if calculates angle compensation right out of the box or do you need to input your ballistics data into the app first?
Just remember with Leica's the corrected distance or angled compensated distance is the second range that pops up. The first number is linear distance. I'm not sure how or if ballistics data will change that so I'd check that out as well.

Just remember with Leica's the corrected distance or angled compensated distance is the second range that pops up. The first number is linear distance. I'm not sure how or if ballistics data will change that so I'd check that out as well.
When I range an item, only one distance pops up. A second one doesn't appear. I don't get a second reading.

I'm unsure if that distance given is linear distance or angle compensated distance

The angle compensation mode is EHR (equivalent horizontal range) you have a bunch of different modes to pick from.

All the ballistic calculation modes also include angle compensation.
How do I change the modes on the device? Is it possible to change the modes on the rangefinder or do I need to change it within the app?

Back