PEAX Equipment

Latest Gun Related Changes at Walmart

At least Beto is offering to buy guns back; when Trump used Executive Action to ban bump stocks (think Obama's "phone & pen" comment), there was no compensation given... they were just illegalized.

I don't ever remember buying ammo from Walmart so it won't affect me at all. I use a local sporting goods store and Sportsman's Warehouse anyway.

This constant seeking of indignation takes too much time for me, I can't keep track of everybody I'm supposed to be mad at. Heck, even Nascar is in trouble today for an anti-gun position. Life's stressful enough as it is without looking for more. But to each his own, I guess.

Beto is not getting elected to anything. He is auditioning for a media job.

Don't give him too much credit. I don't think he's playing any sort of long game, I don't think he's that bright. He's a true believer, he's lived a sheltered privileged life that has allowed him to believe in unicorns and fairies and stuff. That's what makes him scary...

I’d believe in fairies before believing that a white guy would go by Beto to convince people he’s Hispanic to try to run against Ted Cruz, an actual Hispanic, in Texas as the open border candidate, lose, then try the same thing for president.

Then you are also overestimating his intelligence. He believes the 80 million he raised in his senate race is some sort of mandate, that the people of Texas were just too slow to understand.

Don't give him too much credit. I don't think he's playing any sort of long game, I don't think he's that bright. He's a true believer, he's lived a sheltered privileged life that has allowed him to believe in unicorns and fairies and stuff. That's what makes him scary...
Being stupid is a prerequisite for a media job. He's a shoe in.

Back