Yeti GOBOX Collection

KISS MY @SS NAHC

HANGAR... Click on the "MEMBERSHIP" at the top of the Forum, Put that in your TO be paid list too
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas Scott !!!!

Merry Christmas to you too Oscar.

I may just do that, along with a donation to the Blue Ribbon Coalition in Gunner's and Ithaca's names.

So the NAHC is garbage then?

Crotch chewing; Toonces. DaGriz; YH. You will be very sorry Nof60! (At least your survivors will be.)

YH and NO60, it is me on NAHC BB, trying to keep postings on the Miscelanous Forum within the guidelines set by NAHC.
No, I'm not a Nazi.
If you want to take cheap, childish shots at me over here, go for it. They don't bother me. I'm sure I have been called a lot worse by a lot better people in my career.
I don't get angry. Ask Paws how I deal with stuff like that.
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-25-2003 08:29: Message edited by: DaGriz ]</font>

So DaGriz; you say you have been called a lot worse by a lot better people.
Lets see now, that comment seams to be insulting, a personal attack, inciting and inflamitory. You can say that on this board with no problem. to say the same thing over at NAHC might get your post DELETED
footinmouth.gif

However i do believe that you are a stand-up guy with a tough row to hoe, good luck, you are going to need it
cool.gif

Correct; Nut! Griz; they really don't want to know. Brushy; you are very perceptive.

Hey this place looks a little better

Hate to be a shit disturber but watch me push that Nazi pricks buttons at NAHC on Boxing day. We have been having a heated email exchange and my oh my don't he think he's something
fight.gif

Griz-
Well, I see you are now the moderator over there. I erroneously assumed it was one of the corporate suits that was giving Nof60 flack. I stand corrected.
So, give us your marching orders- I can't help but notice that very few of my posts (if any) have been yanked, yet others are being razed. Is it simply a matter of stating our points eloquently (as, clearly, I always do
wink.gif
) and not using any forbidden words, like "sucks"?
BTW- I can't help but notice you singled out myself and my largish friend, Nof60, for this- any reason you chose to ignore the other folks that posted less-than-complimentary statements?

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-25-2003 14:48: Message edited by: Yukon Hunter ]</font>

Hey YH; well i might have an answer to your question. for right,wrong or indiffert, here it is.
Americans will tolorate other Americans bitching and complaining about our government and it policies and leadership, BUT have a hard time listening to people in other countries saying the same things.
remember all the attacks you suffered at NAHC just because you are from Canada.
some people actually are 'BLINDED BY THE LIGHT"
confused.gif

For the record my problem is with NAHC corporate, not Griz.

I will step out on a limb though and welcome NOF though. If nothing else stuff is always more entertaining when your around.

Yeah its griz givin me a hard time, see it all started when he yanked my post on the Bush thread so I emailed him and asked who the hell he thought he was. Then he killed a thread I started that was bitching about the thought control going on, then he called himself the "New sherriff in town" so I started a thread with a XXXXL twenty gallon hat for sale that fits slightly swelled heads. And I dont see why he could delete that thread, I didn't attack anyone, I didn't namecall, I only have this really really big hat for sale. Aww fauck em he sucks

Nof
I see your intelligence is showing again!
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-26-2003 14:54: Message edited by: DaGriz ]</font>

Hey Paul! Things arebetter!! See; even Nof60 and YH are talking and their eyes ain't bleedin, neck veins popping, fire and snot spewing from their nostrils; why shoot I'll bet they both only got two legs just like normal people!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back