Kennetrek Boots

Much2hunt

Just ordered a pair of Kennetrek mountain 400 boots from Sierra Trading,fathers day special pricing..Question, the Kennetrek site lists them as Mountain 400 extreme.Are these the same boots? or did I just order a earlier version closeout model?

M2h

Kenetrek tells me they call these "seconds" - which means you cannot return to kenetrek

Everything on those boots is up to date with the current Mountain Extreme 400. The only difference, the reason they are a close out, is that they have an extra lace hook at the ankle. It was a mistake from the factory. That extra hook will not adversely affect the performance of the boots.

Kenetrek tells me they call these "seconds" - which means you cannot return to kenetrek

I just reread your comment,tell me more, If a couple months wearing these boots and they have a defect show up, unrelated to the extra eye,Kennetrek will not warranty them? what about Sierra Trading,I have never dealt with this store,I saw them mentioned on this site,I can see nothing that eludes to them being seconds or any warranty info.I am nervous now,maybe I better cancel the order and shop with Cabela's for my second choice boots.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alaska2Montana
Back