Just Moved to Mississippi Need Hunting/Fishing Partner

Quinton

As title says I just moved to Biloxi Mississippi and we bought our forever home. Married with 2 young kiddos. I have a boat, four wheeler, and trailer. Motivated! I like planting plots and putting in work in the field.

Currently, in a club but I feel I’m more serious about wanting big bucks than the guys in my club. They kill anything that’s legal and that’s fine. I want wall hangers. Don’t get me wrong I’ll drop a doe for meat. Looking for small club or property to lease. I’m not the guy that will fight over a deer. I’m just as happy if my buddy kills a deer as I am if I killed it.

Looking for someone willing to go out of state as I want to do pronghorn, mule deer, and elk at some point very soon. I bow hunt rifle and muzzleload. Also, video my hunts ( nothing professional).

All in all looking for a good buddy to share some good hunting memories with. It’s all good solo but can be very lonely at times.

Welcome. I live in Pass Christian, MS so not far from you but I hunt all public land so I can't help you with the land to lease. I can help with any questions about the state's public lands.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back