PEAX Equipment

JungleShooter in Peru

JungleShooter

Hi, 😊

I'm new here at HuntTalk, looks like a good forum to be on β€” lots of info. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I live and hunt way down South, like waaaaay down! πŸ˜„ In Peru, South America, that is.

πŸ”ΆI'm excited by what optics that have come out recently can do for me β€” without doing me in financially.... πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ”ΆExternal ballistics are fascinating. Calculating the numbers, dialing it in, taking the shot β€” HIT! πŸ˜„

πŸ”ΆI'm just getting into terminal ballistics β€” what kills my quarry, and what projectiles will do it better.

πŸ”ΆI think airgunning is a viable option for hunting β€” especially for countries that sadly lack a Second Amendment and are excessively restrictive in who gets a firearm and how much money and hassle they have to pony up for it (sad personal experiences in Peru and Germany 😟).

I hope to contribute with what I have learned, as I am doing on other gun forums. And I'll keep learning from you guys and gals here! 😊

Matthias / JungleShooter

Welcome! spent little time in peru, beautiful country. Lots of great people and advice here...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back