MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Issues with MT combo purchase

I saw that... wonder if that means they are going to overissue nonresident combos because hundreds of guys didn't get their tag? They going to revoke licenses purchased after 530am? Lots of questions about this one.

Unbelievable. Why not send an apology letter and a full refund if they were charged and leave it at that? Oh, that's right, I forgot about the $$$$ involved....

Well there will be a whole new system in a couple of years...add this to the list of things to fix.

"Additionally, FWP will no longer be offering sign-ups on the alternates list for Big Game Combo licenses, however the list for Deer Combo licenses will still be available."

I wonder why they are still doing the alternate list for deer? Last time I failed to draw the deer combo, they were posting some first come/first serve, even though I had registered for the alternate list and was never contacted.

I saw that... wonder if that means they are going to overissue nonresident combos because hundreds of guys didn't get their tag? They going to revoke licenses purchased after 530am? Lots of questions about this one.
That was my thought as well.

All I know is there is likely going to be some upset people over this. Upset they were a minute late and don't get a tag. Upset that more tags were issued than were supposed to be. etc...

Man what a mess that's about all I can say at this point. Hopefully they can begin to fix some of these issues over the last few years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back