Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Investigators looking into burning of September 11th memorial flag

dgibson

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Frisco, Colorado-AP -- Investigators are looking into the burning of a September eleventh memorial American flag.

It had been placed atop a Colorado mountain peak in a national forest on the anniversary of the terror attacks as a memorial to the victims. It replaced a tattered flag that had been there since the first anniversary.

Authorities are investigating a report that a hiker found a note on the summit claiming responsibility for the fire.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>MY OPINION: We all have our feelings about flag burning, but under the current interpretation of the law, what's the crime here? Maybe there was a burn ban in effect for the national forest, but I don't think they can do much about the burned flag other than say "shamey shamey."
confused.gif

Injury to property????

Better yet, take those that want to take credit for burning the flag down to the local VETS watering hole and lock them inside.
fight.gif
fight.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif

Declare the Flag a National Monument, arrest the perps and sentence them to minimum time in the lockup... With Bubba and Leroy...

cool.gif

As a community activist, i would like 5 minutes with the person responsable for the burning of this flag! but locking him/her up with a group of vet`s is a great idea. starting with a short lecture about why what was done was not against any law, however when this person "wakes' up in the morning they will realize that they should not "ever" do this again!

Hope they catch the guy and cut his pecker off and sew it to his forehead , that way everyone will know what a dick head he is.
Then send him behind bars for awhile and let him pick up all the dropped soap in the shower.. What a waste of human flesh.
hump.gif

No man who refuses to bear arms in defense of his nation can give a sound reason why he should be allowed to live in a free country - Theodore Roosevelt

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back