I'm almost Ashamed ...

Moosie

Grand poopa
I remember back in the day.. (I.E. 1 year ago) when Someone new Came on and they got 60 "WELCOME to the FIRESIDES, PULL UP A STUMP"....

NOW I see new people popping in and about 3 welcomes is all they get. I do have to say I got burnt out Giving all the WELOCME to Moosies before someone posted.. HELL, We have 100's of "FAKE POSTERS" on this site, or people that register and Never make a post.. I'm OK with not Welcomeing someone that doesn't say HI first...

But in the Last 2 weeks I've seen 4 new people say "NEW to the SITE" and We've let those posts get burried
frown.gif

I'm jsut asking that we show people why WE like this site, MAKE the new people Welcome,. there are 100's of people that like to talk hunting like we do, Hell, Some of them might even hunt with us someday...

Open up your Memory banks and Welcome the new people like we used to... It doesn't take but a 15 secome Howdy..

THANX,

-DIC-Tator
cool.gif

OK Dick.. For all of those who have gone unwelcomed, WELCOME TO MOOSIE'S or Dick's as he now wishes to be known....

Pull up a stump and stay a while. Lies are flying fast and wild and your turn it coming...

cool.gif

SEE.. THAT'S what I'm talking about !!! Good Welcomes to the Site
wink.gif
we got new Members and Guests all the time. I can tell by this post people will know We're a friendly place.. And if everyone doesn't welcome new People.. I'm Kickin' thier butts !! thats why I like the USA, Freedon of Speach and Posting
biggrin.gif

(Note to self, Kick DanR's Ass Next time you're in Arizona
tongue.gif
)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>thats why I like the USA, Freedon of Speach and Posting <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You forgot to add freedon of Spelling
Welcome all you new guys
Delw

Well since i shoot my mouth off all over this site, i have to plead GUILTY! for not welcoming the new people to the site, i will make a better effort in the future, in fact since i feel guilty i will order a couple of hunttalk hats.

Welcome to Moosie's Hunt Talk and pull up a stump and get broken.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
We love pictures and good stories. Hell we even like not so good stories and if you don't have a story then just make one up because we like them too.
cool.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Your right Dick,( I think I liked Moosie better, but its your choice) I remember when I first came here, April and Vipe made me feel welcome, the first minutes I was here. Then the rest jumped in. I will start paying more attention also.

Well seeing as I have been out for the last couple weeks, actually pretty much the last couple months...
!!!!!W E L C O M E T O M O O S I E S B O A R D O N E A N D ALL!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Sorry - I didn't speak up because I didn't think normal people were allowed to say anything...
biggrin.gif

My apologies to the new members - I'm just a semi-lurker anyway

Moosie give me a REAL phone # so i can order some hats [i don`t order over the computer]i called and left a message, and some one[ female] answerd and said leave a message, i did , aint heard nothing.

I'm the only thing here close to normal
biggrin.gif
Welcome all fresh meat errr I mean newbies. for all you old coots I"M BACK

TWOLF ya OL' DOG !!! Welcoem Home !! Were ya been hiding... In case you haven't heard .. .in 28 hours Some odd mins I'm leaving to AK for 3 weeks.. s ya came back a day early... one more day and you'd of gotten ALL the Jopys of Posting at HuntTalk.com without the Loud mouth BOSS Yapping his Gums
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Good to see you posting again Friend !!!!

Back