IL guy in CA hunting WY

People sure love to talk bad about California but there's a lot of awesome stuff here, outdoors and otherwise.
Yes, but firearms have been under attack here since the 90s primarily, and we're still fighting to try and get them back to this day. Several pending that could help.

I agree, there's some awesome terrain here in California, but there are quite a number of f#@$tards, most of who came from out of country, this is a <cough> sanctuary state after all...

Ammo laws are being challenged in Rhode v Bonta, Miller v Bonta challenges AWB and there's a slew of others.

FeinFrankenStein has been pushing gun control based on these so called "safety" acts. Captain Hairdo won't be in office forever and this state has not always been anti-2A.

H1-Bs abuse have taken a toll on this state also. I believe they used it to collect real estate taxes. I certainly couldn't afford to buy my own home today. Not sure how long it will stay like that. I believe the next couple years are going to be 1) costly and 2) difficult to get through. Interest rates having a huge impact also.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back