Caribou Gear

Idaho Unit 10A blue tongue

Not necessarily 10a but region in general was hit very hard in some locations. It’s fairly easy for me to drive around and see dead deer. I talked to a landowner the other day that said he just decided it wasn’t even worth trying to keep track of the number of deer he drug out of his horse pasture. I’m on the Palouse for reference

Not necessarily 10a but region in general was hit very hard in some locations. It’s fairly easy for me to drive around and see dead deer. I talked to a landowner the other day that said he just decided it wasn’t even worth trying to keep track of the number of deer he drug out of his horse pasture. I’m on the Palouse for reference
OK, thanks. Idaho F&G website as a map showing their data on it and it shows most of the impact in the river bottom areas. I'm thinking of picking up a whitetail tag for unit 10A and would be hunting mainly the public/accessible areas more in the hills and off the river bottom and farmland areas. Any feel for if the F&G is correct?

My guess is hunting more mountain areas and avoiding bottom country and farm/timber interface areas you’re pretty safe

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back