Idaho Elk

I looked it up online. got a few questions. 1. they responded to a collar that indicated a dead elk. how long did they wait all there appeared to be was bones and hair. 2. they found 4 collars. were they old collars and didn't send a dead elk signal, dead battery or didn't work. 3. they thought a landslide killed them but from the pics and vid I couldn't see where a recent landslide had happened. and again all there was were bones and fur.........mmmmm I'm thinking more likely a sasquatch butcher shop!

I looked it up online. got a few questions. 1. they responded to a collar that indicated a dead elk. how long did they wait all there appeared to be was bones and hair. 2. they found 4 collars. were they old collars and didn't send a dead elk signal, dead battery or didn't work. 3. they thought a landslide killed them but from the pics and vid I couldn't see where a recent landslide had happened. and again all there was were bones and fur.........mmmmm I'm thinking more likely a sasquatch butcher shop!
Snow chute?

Back