ID draws front door is open for Business!!

draw out in ID

The site is up, however I think something is a bit out of wack. Couple of us put in for unlimited tags and it shows we did not draw anything ??????? I know I have bad luck, but come on:W:

I'm getting the same results as yesterday with the back door.

B&T is there a chance you made a mistake on the app? Its amazing the amount that are tossed each year due to mistakes.

There was something on the site about the xtra tags and unlimited hunts-they may not be up yet. I didn't pay too close of attention as I didn't put in for those hunts.

I am officially 0 for 3 in Idaho. And 0 for WY, UT, CO, NV.....tag drawing luck is gone. Hell I had max point for antelope in WY, something like 80% odds to draw....nada.

My wife and dad picked up cow tags. My wife had the same draw last year and she whacked a cow in a cornfield....good eats!

Two of my friends' kids (13 &16) drew the youth tags in 46, they have not killed a deer, so it looks like I will be playing guide. We will probably hunt unit 55.

oh well

Although not impossible, I do not think error is involved, as 3 of us have the same problem and we each put in separately and we each have our controlled hunt application receipts. It is still showing no success for each of us. Oh well, that is the way it goes. On that same note, just to show how bad my luck can be, 6 of us in my family put in separately for a hunt that shows we had 54% (according to IDFG 09 draw odds, resident data) chance of drawing...NONE of us drew...now that is no luck. But hey, gen. hunts here are pretty good.:hump:

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back