I thought this was a joke....seriously

SFC B

On another forum I frequent someone put out there that Taurus (yes THAT Taurus) was introducing a bolt action rifle. Here is the intro video. The looks and features are well thought out from a modern perspective BUUUUUUUTTTTT 1) It's a d@mn Taurus product and 2) MSRP is $984.99......FFS there must be some good crack going around Brazil/GA these days.

No worse than S&W dropping a pair of lever actions. One at $1279, one at $3499.

On another forum I frequent someone put out there that Taurus (yes THAT Taurus) was introducing a bolt action rifle. Here is the intro video. The looks and features are well thought out from a modern perspective BUUUUUUUTTTTT 1) It's a d@mn Taurus product and 2) MSRP is $984.99......FFS there must be some good crack going around Brazil/GA these days.

It's 1/3 of what a Seekins costs and just as ugly?

It's 1/3 of what a Seekins costs and just as ugly?
Aesthetics are surely a personal thing (I love both wood and precision style stocks but could never take a beautiful piece of wood hunting and anyone who takes the time to shoot both WILL shoot a precision stocked similar gun better) but EVERY Seekins I have shot (and that is a LOT of them) shoots lights out.......I have zero confidence in anything built by Taurus doing so. Having sold guns for 3 years now I can say that we get Taurus products back at a rate that is very unacceptable. The only reason we still carry them is that there are really cheap folks that insist on buying that crap instead saving up just a little more to get into a decent gun.

Back