Yeti GOBOX Collection

I owe the anti-ATV crowd an apology.

ringer

When I first came on here I jumped in a thread defending using an atv to get near the hunt area. I also argued with Buzz about closing forest roads. After last weekends elk hunting I have changed my mind and support closing most of the smaller forest roads to all vehicle traffic. Six old farts on Rhinos with a CB and LOUDSPEAKER system driving around at 5:00 pm busting up everyone's still hunt who were scouting early for rifle elk and a group of skinheads with shaved heads firing off pistols and riding white and red Raptors who were also "scouting" for the upcoming rifle hunts was enough to make me commit murder. I will sell the old quad and buy me a mule if I can keep Del from screwing it when I'm not there.

I did have 31 elk come within 50 yards and saw a bull with a rack taller than my F250 saturday night. I am heading up thursday to see if he will have a blonde moment. Good luck to all and #*^@#* those fat assed atv riders.hump

Yes its True.. lotsa ATV A-holes out there for sure.....It only takes a few bad apples to spoil the sauce...But if used right.. still a good tool... Sorry those dorkdicks fugged up your hunt.... makes you just want to drag one of them off ... and beat their ass...hump

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back