NEW SITKA Ambient 75

I need my Pan Picture......

Just like I posted under the happy Fathers day. Now if they turn around and i see my daughters mates, I am going to freak.. |oo

I know why Moosie has all boys now. Just is not getting deep enough to knock the nuts off of them to get a girl.. :eek:

On the broke back comment, from what I heard, moosie was the stand in for the first scene on the mountain. hump
On a funny note about Broke back, TRUE STORY. I decided I would watch it on a flight to Paris. Pulled out the screen from the arm rest and at first it seemed that it was going to be alright. Looked over to see what this frenchman sitting next to me was watching and laughed a bit cause he was watching cartoons (SERIOUSLY)
The the big tent scene come up and I am trying my best to turn off the screen to shut it down only to see the french dude watching the movie and smiling at me. Stowed the screen, Pushed the flight attendent button and asked for another seat. Had to move to the back of business class only to sit next to the really skank looking girl that is also watching the movie and smiling at me with her rotten teeth.
Man, talk about a bad flight.... Never could watch the entire movie so guess i am now a homophobe.........
Question, if you watch the entire movie, does that mean you might be gay??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonasababy
Back