I might have asked you this before... but

Only pop I drink is what goes in my Captain Morgan and Tonic with a twist of lime. Every now and then I have been none to drink a Coke but thats about it for me. I really like the old Lemon-Lime Gatorade these days.

Don't drink much pop maybe 1 can a week.Do drink more than that during hunting season though.

15 cans easy + a day

but since April bought a refer for the shop I been drinking about 6 cokes aday and 8 big gatorades a day.

Wired? ....caution has had outbursts of anger... has been known to punch people in the face thru screen doors.:eek:

Note to self; if Delw ever shows up at doorstep...look thru peep hole to see what kind of mood he`s in.:D

I've maybe had a total of 10 cans in the last 10 years, unless counting ones mixed with whiskey or rum. Crap just is no good for you and I don't miss it at all.

on March 15, 2007 I posted this

Maybe one can/bottle a week, if that much. My drink of choice is natural juices or ice water

Yesterday March 16, 2007 I went to get my DOT physical, and was told I am diabetic...$*)Q!#@$ great. I may loose my job over this. I have 7 days to get the numbers headed down. I thought I was doing well, turns out the natural sugars in fruit can be just as harmful as eating candy, soda, ice cream etc.

I used to drink about a 6-pack a day of Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi. Now I may drink one can a day...but I am drinking a lot of green tea. That way I still get my caffeine, but some anti-oxidants as well.

I would say maybe 2 gallons a year of pop and maybe 3 gallons a year of the lemonade in a can.

During the summer I drink 3-5 qts of Gatorade a day though.

10 years ago, I used to drink 6-8 mountain dews a day. Now I drink 2-3 cans of coke a week. The bads news is that I drink about a gallon of coffee/day now.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back