Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

hunting partner wanted - 2019 Colorado 1st Rifle Bull Elk Tag GMU 11 (11,12,13,23,24,25,26,33,34,131,211,231)

redgambit19

Hey everyone!

Just joined the forum and I'm the only one of my friends who drew a tag for Colorado's GMU 11. None of them can make it during 1st rifle season. This is my first hunt, but I am a Marine Infantry veteran who is all geared up and ready for my first season. I'm willing and able to go alone, however I would love to find a mentor or hunting partner who also has a tag or would be willing to join me on my hunt. Will share meat for anyone willing to help me clean and pack it out.

I've looked at outfitters and it seems like most of them are charging exorbitant fees for full service and drop in camps. I'm going to bring a tent and stay mobile. I've been looking at wilderness areas that will require lots of hiking and will be pretty far from motorized accessible roads. Just joining the community and hoping for some guidance!

-Jamison

Last edited:
How did you fare out there, I’ll be hunting that area for the first time. The terrain Seems very different from your typical Area. Any advice would be appreciated.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back