Caribou Gear

How many NR MT preference points can be accumulated?

ErictheRed

If I just buy preference points and don't apply for an Big Game Combo tag, how many preference points can I accumulated toward a hunt in a future year?

Last edited:
I'm not aware of any limits on preference or bonus points but why pay for unnecessary preference points? 1 pref point will give you 100% draw odds.

I think the key is the NOTE: You must apply for the nonresident combo the following year, or this point will be deleted.

Good question though because I thought they expired if you didn't apply every other year.

Edit: I think this website snippet is wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: LCH
View attachment 102261
I think the key is the NOTE: You must apply for the nonresident combo the following year, or this point will be deleted.

Good question though because I thought they expired if you didn't apply every other year.
That's what page 19 in the regs say.. after 2 consecutive draw cycles you lose them. I think that snippet from the website is incorrect, because I bought a pp in summer 2017 and have it still right now going into the draw, no apps or points purchased since then.

That's what page 19 in the regs say.. after 2 consecutive draw cycles you lose them. I think that snippet from the website is incorrect, because I bought a pp in summer 2017 and have it still right now going into the draw, no apps or points purchased since then.
I see the same thing in the regulations LCH, I would agree that the website is probably wrong.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back