Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Housing in Boise

Wapiti Wacker

This is for you Boise guys, my son recently graduated from a gunsmithing and gunbuilding school in Co.Thursday the 28th he is going for an interview at Impact Guns,he would like to rent a room from someone with a house already.The point of this is so he can save some money by not having to rent an apartment until he gets on his feet a little bit.

Does Boise have some good areas to look in for such an arrangment? My son is drug free and has a good work ethic,any information would be greatly appreciated.I would be a little dishonest if I said I was a slight bit biased as to all his character traits but what proud father isn't.:D

WW, congrats to your son on pursuing the gunsmithing career. I'm sure he can find something that is relatively cheap to get by for a while. Maybe Moosie and others in the area can chime in and give some places to start looking. I'll check a few places to see if people are in need of roommates. I'm not sure where the best and worst places are to live in Boise as I live here in Nampa an don't get out much!

Keep us updated on his gun projects or better yet, have him register here at Moosie's and have him keep us in the know on the latest and greatest!

Back