Hide-Open Camo

6speed

I saw this pattern on the Eberlestock Facebook page. It looks awesome in the brush configuration. I googled it but didn't come up with anything does anyone know who makes it, if they make clothing out of it or better yet if they sell the print on fabric blocks so I can have some stuff custom made.

6speed... Mossy Oak makes the pattern, Cabelas has some clothing in the pattern, wish they made more! It is a GREAT pattern! Good luck!

Where did you find that info. I can't find anything but Eberlestock when I search for it. I searched Mossy Oak and returned 0 search results for Western Slope or Hide-Open. I had the same results when I searched Cabela's. I have an in at a custom clothing maker who specializes in making hunting clothes. I just got a saddle cloth coat from them in Brush and if I can find this pattern I plan on having a pair of pants and a couple of shirts made.

On a side note they have some new packs that look pretty good. I like the looks of the battleship but I don't think I would like it so much if I filled it up.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbonser94
Back