Hey Tobey and George...

maineiac

just wonderin how the baitins goin.Big mama sow bear and her yerlin cub caught me goin to feed up fri at 5:30.LOL Mama let me know she considered the site hers even tho my name is on the tag.Went out last nite with RZ and a young feller from e corinth.Man,trackin conditions are some turrible aint they.Still had a ball even tho we never treed nothing.Take care

I only run about 4 or 5 baits.They are all for running dogs off.Had a heck of a day yesterday.Treed a big one 3 times.Dogs looked real good.we watched the ebar come out right into the dogs.Best show I have seen in 2 years !!! Heres me and Boone on tree and apic of the bear

Hey George,have ya treed any more recently?Wanted to get back over to Dales for another day,but havent been able to swing it.I'll be awful glad when they draw my megabucks numbers,maybe I'll be able to afford a babysitter and a few days off!! rofl

Mainiac, treed another nice one yesterday.had good luck Miller from this site woith me.Treed bears 2 out of three times he went his year.Those dogs I bought this spring are the real deal.I didnt want to say too much before training season ended.I have been really impressed, and it takes alot to impress me with beardogs.I can hardly wait for kill season now.treed that bear 100yds behind a guys house yesterday.I figured"oh no here we go'.Pulled in the yard at 10am the guy was on the porch listening to the dogs and man were they hammerin that tree.Told him what was going on and asked if he wanted to go see the bear.(dogs please dont lie now!!!) walked a foot path right up to the tree and there was the bear.That guy was really psyched !!!

Glad to hear it George.Wish things would of turned out like I planned with that old walker dog,Cause I was really lookin forward to chasin bears just for the heck of it.That young fem bluedog impressed me as did old Roxy.Dale aint sayin much on here.LOL LOL I know he's busy,but I think he keepin secrets on his pack.ROFL He'll have a good year with Rock I'm sure.Lookin forward to seein your hounds run someday.Got a good story,but I'm gonna put it in the bear section.LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back