Yeti GOBOX Collection

Here's a whopper pic

Wally Dog

Dave_muskie3_LOW_6_04.jpg
Dave_muskie2_LOW_6_04.jpg

52" 38# Muskie caught and released on Lake of the Woods, Ontario June 04

Moosie,
I was not on this trip. I was on the original one however. The Houseboat adventure is pictured in my gallery. This was the 3rd consecutive year my brother has gone. They have the area pretty well dialed in. Next year my bass fishing partner and I are pulling his bass boat to Kenora for the adventure. We have a 18x68' house boat rented for the week of June 13.
This years highlights were 5# smallmouth, 38# muskie, 8.5# walleye, 15# northern pike..........need I say more.
WD

Shnikeys, what a pig. Glad pics were taken before it went back into the drink. My only musky would have been bait for that guy (or girl more likely).

Delw,
I do fish tournaments. We have one Saturday at Milner Res. near Burley,ID.
Furthest we've (all team events)gone so far is the Columbia River.
As you likely know the lions share of our fish are smallmouth.
Just got the boat back........while fishing the Snake River Classic the last weekend in June we lost the Pinpoint electric first thing Saturday morning..Still weighed in over 10#....Thought, oh well, replicate that and possibly collect a check.
Bout 3 miles up the lake on Sunday morning the pinion gear in the lower unit exploded yeilding us powerless. Got towed in and it only cost us $3600 to get going again. This is really a money making proposition isn't it!
I guess when we cease having fun we'll quit paying the enrty fees.
You ever get up thisaway? We could sure hit the water.
WD

Mtn,
He looks as though he has some type eating disorder..........like a fondness for 8# walleyes or something.
Next June we'll chase them around some. Probably come fairly close to you enroute to Kenora.
WD

Wallydog.

When and if my truck gets running I am headsing up to idaho and the columbia bass fishing.
Next year when things are better again I will fish the bass tourny on the columbia this year unless I find a sponsor I wont be able to afford it.

Anytime you guys need parts let me know , I work on boats everyday and have some good deals on lowers and powerheads.

I just got one for a guy this week and could have saved you some serious money.

Delw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back