PEAX Equipment

Hello From Western Nebraska

jbowlin

Hello to all and thank you for letting me be a part of a wonderful forum! I'm a small business owner in Western NE that loves to hunt. I've hunted big game and small game since I was a pre-teen and try to get out and hunt something about every weekend that I can. Over the last few years, I have had the opportunity to hunt big game in some western states, including Wy and ID. I hunt deer and antelope in NE every chance I get. I enjoy reloading for myself and my dad/brothers/nephews who all love to hunt as well. I'm hopeful to draw an elk tag here in Nebraska soon, but am not holding my breath on that!

Welcome! I was just trout fishing at Fort Robinson and the wilderness a couple days ago. Western NE is beautiful.

Welcome. I currently live in Lincoln and grew up in Alma, NE. Hope to get out to your side of the state soon either to do some camping/hiking or some sort of short hunting trip.

Welcome from WY, thankful I live so close to NE as the turkey and upland hunting is leaps and bounds better quality. Not to say we don't have good bird hunting over here, just not comparable to NE! Good luck this season, I work a lot in NE and see elk every so often, in the Panhandle, hope you draw that tag eventually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back