Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hello from Northern BC

Duidery

I just binged watched all the Randy Newberg Youtube videos and discovered this forum. Thought I'd join the site.

I'm an almost 40 year old that loves hunting and reading about hunting. I have hunted since my early teens and get out hunting as much as the job and family allow. I shoot a Sako 7mm Rem Mag with Swarovski scope and use Mystery Ranch packs (easily two of my favourite hunting purchases).

I love to hunt stone sheep in the late summer, elk during the rut in September and moose in October. To get out of the house during the winter, I just started coyote hunting and love it. I would like to do more deer hunting in November but usually have a freezer full of meat by then and an annoyed wife wanting me to stick close to home.

Anyway, I just joined the site to read more hunting posts, get different opinions from another part of the continent and to get more options for hunting gear.

Welcome to the forum! I was in your neck of the woods last year, about 21/2 hours west of Fort Nelson! Beautiful country!

Welcome! Any chance you're willing to help find a desperate refugee a decent job and place to live in BC? I told my wife just the other day that's where I'd like to head (the further north, the better) before the November election :). Not yet sure if she's willing to leave VA and get that far away from our grandson, but I can be packed and ready to go in 10 minutes!!!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back