Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Heading out again

Elkhunter

Well, I have not been able to do much hunting yet this year. I am going to head out this afternoon and see what happens and spend the night in the truck and head in again in the morning. Been real busy working and this will be the first time out since MEATHAD left two weeks ago. It will be good to get back out in the hills.

best of luck Elkhunter. If you see a monster muley, don't tell me about it. ;)

Well I had a very enjoyable day in the hills. Didn't see or hear a darn thing, but that is just how it goes sometimes. Sat on my little hilltop with the wind howling. Below me it was very calm. I sat there as long as I could satand it and saw nothing. Headed back to the horse through a nice gladed area and saw nothing. Got on the horse and rode another 45 min back in and saw nothing. I did stop at a camp and had some good conversation and a hot cup of coffee before heading out. All in all, it was a good day out.

mtmiller, maybe MEATHEAD will tell you about the one he saw up there when he was out. The one I saw that same day was only about a 24" wide and tall 5x5. Problem was I had not gotten a tag this year.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back