Hawke Endurance

Red_7.08

Does anyone have any field experience with the Hawke Endurance scopes. Thoughts?

Thinking about buying the Hawke Endurance WA 30 Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4-16x 50mm Illuminated LR Dot Reticle but can’t find many reviews online.

Something about other's recomendation's is I don't know the person and for all I know he hasn't a clue what he's talking about. I don't buy high dollar scopes, my affordable ones generally always have worked fine for me. Then there's the guy that seems to just want everyone to know he's bought the expensive scope so he obvviously has as good as you can get. I think the place for more expensive scope's is in competative shooting, simply not needed for hunting. The scope on my 30-06 I use for elk is a 2 3/4x widefield Denver Redfield. Adjustment's use pressure to hold them in place. Got it brand new about 1971 or so and have never had the adjustment's change unless I changed them. haven't a clue about this Hawk scope, never even heard of it. But if the price is right and I was looking for a new scope I'd maybe try it. But not in the power range your talking about unless it was going on a varmint rifle.

Back