HAven't been out yet...

Out of the closet???? I thought you already were hump hump hump

I've been out to kill some ducks, no geese yet. I've done alright on the Boise River and had one top notch day at CJ. It was a lot of work to go all the way down there and be done in an hour after shoot light. :D But that has been my only banner day.

If you ever wanna go I've got the dekes and the dog and working on getting a new boat.

So when I come out of the Closet I'll give you a call to go Hunting .. ;)

I haven't seen dead duck pics from you yet.... whats the scoop ?

The scoop is I used up all of my vac days going to disneyfreakinland with my wife, brother and nieces. (but it was fun!) And now I’ve become the typical weekender….I gotta figure out you’re your line of work ;) and how the hell you getta go so much! Or maybe find work for a company that understands that my life depends on going hunting. hump Is there a such company?!? :cool:

Anyways as I understand it the duckin’ is pretty good most days now on the snake, payette and at CJ. I need to find more places I can get to by foot until I find a duck boat I can afford.

I have exactly 50 birds so far this calendar year. I should bump that by 10 or 12 this weekend. Damn I wish they tasted better. Get your ass out here Moosie and get a couple limits.

what are your duck numbers now mtmiller? I'm at a pathetic 21, but thats okay. :D

I hit 71 for the calendar year. I think my highest ever was 72. Need to get out at least one more time. Probably the most days I have ever spent hunting, all critters considered. :D

Mallards are way ahead in the totals, with 57 (55 have been drakes). :D

Seems as if a lot of northern birds arrived here in the Boise valley yesterday, so i hope i come close to catching up with you. My goal for the year is to get fifty ducks. Most ever is only 33. But I"ll also probably sepend more days afield than I ever have before. For some reason my wife is a lot more forgiving of my hunting than ever before hump

For some reason my wife is a lot more forgiving of my hunting than ever before
Apparently she found a boyfriend. ;) :D

Best of luck hitting the 50 mark. I would follow Oscar if I were you. He will clean out the goldeneyes and leave you the mallards. ;) :D

As long as i don't see this boyfriend or ever hear of him, its cool! :D

Added number 22 to the mix shot a nice big drake mallard on lunch.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildfan99
Back