Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Had coffee with Elkchsr

beardown

I just got back from having coffee with Russ and believe it or not, he can actually talk more than he can type!! :eek: :eek:
I had a great time and look forward to hanging with him again. In just a short visit I now know you dont eat bugs that stink or ones that will sting you and it does'nt have to taste good because your only trying to make a turd! :D :D

LMAO......Washington your right,I think bear would taste better and yes wages are that bad! ;)It could be to that I sacrifice food for hunting toys!LOL....
.....Paws I'm not sure!LOL..

Beardown, I always thought ELKCHSR was joking about eating nik nik berries and sucking sap off a Bugs butt..

When I drove through Montana and Hooked up with him he was just like that in Person. I had a Burger and got some "REAL" food and I think it was the first time he saw a hamburger in 3 years ;)

HE's truely a "Character". And I mean that in a Nice way :D :D

Is that all you guys can afford...coffee and bugs? I knew wages in Montana were low but I sure didn't realize they were that low! Beardown, sounds like you need to kill that bear right away, make your turds out of bear meat instead of bugs, you'd be better off I think.

You guy's are way to funny!!!!

Well thinking about it, there is so much truth in the words above....
I should just write a book, but you think you could get any one to buy one that just rambles...
Well, maybe, Hillary Klinton did... :eek: :D :D :D

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back