Guns And The Election

BbarC

Well, We Have A New President, Barack Hussein Obama, And A New Vp Joe "the Brady Bill" Biden. Word Has Been Circulation That They Will Propose:
#1 Ban Of Manufacture And Sale Of All Semi Automatic Rifles And Shotguns.
#2 Ban Of Manufacture And Sale Of All Semi Automatic Handguns.
#3 Ban Of Manufature And Sale Of All High Capacity Magazines.
#4 A Huge New Tax On All Ammunition [ A "backdoor" Approach To Gun Control]
Whether These Are True Or Not, "black Gun" Sales And Ammuntion Sales Have Been Brisk To Say The Least!!
Wholesalers Are Out Of Anthing That Could Be Called An "assault Weapon" [black Gun] And The Calibers Of Ammunition That Fit Them.
We've Sold Everything We Could Get Our Hands On. We Have Not "price Gouged" But Many Dealers Have. We Have Had Many Sales Of Ammo In The Neighborhood Of $2k-$3k Per Sale. If This Continues Prices For Both The Guns And Ammo Will Rise Rapidly.
Whether These Rumors Are Fact Or Fiction Remains To Be Seen.

http://www.adn.com/politics/story/585071.html

not to great with pictures on here yet but ill give it a shot. this was in ADN today. i pass that sign on the way to work ill have to check and see if its still up tomorrow

403-4049807.standalone.prod_affiliate.7.jpg

BbarC. good to see you online. If nothing else, it will help stimulate your buisness !!!!

It will be interesting. The thing is, when it get's to the point of anyone trying to pass those laws, I'll "panic" at that time. Nothing happens over night and nothing happens without at least a little fight.

Howdy Moosie. You're Right Nothing Will Happen Overnight And Maybe Not In Bho's First Term. The Second Could Be Dangerous. The Easiest Thing To Pass Would Be The Magazine Caps And Maybe The Ammo Tax. The Mag Deal Has Passed Before Via Clinton, And The Ammo Tax Was Proposed Before At About A 30% Rate. I'm Certainly Not Panicing , But Sure Enjoy The Business. Ol Bob

Indian Larry thats a funny add... great marketing....Barbc I think its an overreaction too..... At least wait until gun prices drop [economy]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back