Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Greetings from SoCal!

Robert N

Hello HuntTalk, and especially Randy (I’ve really enjoyed watching the seasons of Change on your show!)

I’ve been hunting for about 20 years now. I didn’t grow up in a hunting family. Rather, at some point in my life while eating a steak I decided if it’s going to be on my plate I may as well have a real say in the matter. Quail and Chukkar led from one thing to another, then hunting in Texas for whitetail and hogs with a family friend...which led to:

Three trips to Alaska for Sitka Blacktail, Mountain Goat and Grizzly/BlackBear (Only got a blackie there)...Three trips to South Africa for, well, geez, a whole lotta plains game. Eland, Sable, Kudu, an incredible Vaal, The Beests...I’ll be back for Cape Buff next time!

Domestically I’ve managed 13 out of 15 years hunting deer and hogs in Texas and have truly enjoyed the simple camaraderie of the hunting camp and a nice glass of wine with some venison chili.

At the age approaching 51 now, other than spending far, far too much time binging Newberg, I ride motorcycles and pray our country survives this crazy COVID madness.

Hunting is a wonderful thing and it’s good to be here. Thanks for this place on the the web.

Back