Green Alaskan Bear Hunter

ELKCHSR

This guy went to Alaska to go bear hunting. He was out all day, when he saw the biggest bear you could ever imagine. He took carfull aim and 'BANG'. The bear went down. He runs over and looks. No bear! Feels a tap on his shoulder, turns around. Theres that big bear standing over him. The bear says "give me h**d or die". The guy does'nt want to die, so he gives the bear what he asks. The bear walks away snickering. This ticks the guy off. So while he is spitting, he goes to town and finds a machine gun. Looks around all the next day and finally finds the bear. Taking carfull aim he shoots. Brrrrrrrrrr. The machine gun fires and the bear goes down. The guy runs over to claim his prize. No bear! The bear is standing over him again. The bear says " bend over and let me have my way or die". The guy does'nt want to die. So he bends over. When the bear was finished. It walks away snickering. Now not only is the guy p!$$ed but his a$$ hole hurts. To town he goes again, this time to pick up a bazzooka. It takes him two days, but by god he found that bear again. Takes carefull aim. Sheeeooo KABOOM. Theres a big crator where the big bear once stood. The guy runs over and looks in the hole laughing. No bear! Feels a tap on his shoulder. Turns and theres that big bear standing over the top of him again, and the bear says " !!!Buddy!!! You must not be out here for the hunting".
Russ Goddard... :D :D :D

elky!
I'm stillkind of new to the abreveations.
wat does yours stand for?
just wondering.

!!!thanks.!!!

:D
:D

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173