Got a pup

nhenry

My wife and I got our first pooch after we realized how much my 1 year old daughter loves them. He’s a lab/something mix. He’ll mainly be a family dog, but I’ll train him how to get birds too

Attachments

• A7FA0456-1EB3-44A6-A8A4-E6C220F92DA6.jpeg
    A7FA0456-1EB3-44A6-A8A4-E6C220F92DA6.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 34
He’s probably a lab/pit bull mix. Super sweet. Does not understand leashes yet.
View attachment 261239
Number one, beautiful puppy! I was going to say pitbull mix for sure, but don’t let anyone discourage you. It truly is about the owner… If there is any one breed that I have considered spaying and neutering based on their behavior and aggression, it would be a pitbull. And I prefer intact. Keep this in mind. I’ve had many pitbull’s over the years and friends with them. They are fiercely loyal, and incredibly intelligent. Despite their bad rap. I taught my pitbull boxer mix how to point since he had trouble retrieving. At that time, he was already 4 1/2-5 years old! Congratulations on the beautiful dog. I look forward to seeing the successes ahead.!

Number one, beautiful puppy! I was going to say pitbull mix for sure, but don’t let anyone discourage you. It truly is about the owner… If there is any one breed that I have considered spaying and neutering based on their behavior and aggression, it would be a pitbull. And I prefer intact. Keep this in mind. I’ve had many pitbull’s over the years and friends with them. They are fiercely loyal, and incredibly intelligent. Despite their bad rap. I taught my pitbull boxer mix how to point since he had trouble retrieving. At that time, he was already 4 1/2-5 years old! Congratulations on the beautiful dog. I look forward to seeing the successes ahead.!
Thank you! He’s already neutered. We got him at the Humane Society and they’re required by law to alter before letting them be adopted. I’m not worried about the pit at all, in fact I think he’ll make a great family dog, especially since there’s lab in him as well

My dog is a hound mutt, wonderful dog. My wifes new dog after hers passed away 6 months ago is a pure blood great dane whom is a complete moron. Both are good obedient dogs tho. Training is key.

I'm guessing American Staffordshire cross. My buddy in Montana has one. Rudy is a GREAT dog. A loveable clown. Man, that dog has personality. Cross one with Lab and the result is bound to be a winner.

AMERICAN_STAFFORDSHIRE_TERRIER,_Zican’s_Bz_Ez_Dragon_(24208348891).2.jpg

Back