Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Good Luck. Bad Luck

bf1002

Just doing a little venting. I finally found some reloading equipment I have been looking for and it is in stock. Only to find out that the store does not ship and it is 1,100 miles away from me. Lol. I got so excited when I got notified that it was in stock and then that bubble got popped. Guess I'm back to the waiting game like everyone else. Rant over. Thanks.

Just doing a little venting. I finally found some reloading equipment I have been looking for and it is in stock. Only to find out that the store does not ship and it is 1,100 miles away from me. Lol. I got so excited when I got notified that it was in stock and then that bubble got popped. Guess I'm back to the waiting game like everyone else. Rant over. Thanks.
So reach out to the HT community. Perhaps there is some one living near by who can pick it up and UPS it to you.

Kinda like me finding a bullet/powder combo that shoots 0.20" , only to find out Sierra is discontinuing that bullet.

So reach out to the HT community. Perhaps there is some one living near by who can pick it up and UPS it to you.
I thought about that, but I just called and it is out of stock already. So frustrating right now.

I think just about all shooters/reloaders can understand this frustration right now. I have a handful of items in MidwayUSA wish list that I have notifications set up for when they come back in stock. I got a notification last week about my preferred .338” bullet being in stock. Placed an order quickly and then immediately regretted not buying my limit of 2 boxes. 🤦‍♂️

There are several on ebay.. Prices are at a premium but thats everything reloading right now..
I refuse to pay prices like that. I will be patient and get it eventually. Pisses me off at these people buying stuff just to resell it.

What kind of money are you looking to spend for one..
I refuse to pay prices like that. I will be patient and get it eventually. Pisses me off at these people buying stuff just to resell it.

One of the benefits of using Hammer bullets. I placed an order last night and I'll probably have it by Tuesday of next week.
I don’t doubt that. At this point I do t feel like I want to use components to try a new bullet. I definitely gave Hammer bullets a thought though!

If you want I can set something up to find one when it comes in stock, you'd just have to be prepared to act fast when I send you a message.
Thank you. I found one finally. Happened to be online at a retailer that doesn't have email alerts and got it ordered. I really appreciate the offer though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammerg
Back