Good fathers day weekend

brnsvllyjohn

My sons family is here visiting and I am cleaning the garage and or house. They will need an enclosed trailer to carry all of the stuff back home. (He will turn his new trailer into a camping set up) They will be leaving with a Honda Fat Cat, a Honda Rancher, misc tools and possibly a different scope on the Tikka 7mm-08. Most of the stuff I have not used in years and just got tired of it taking up room in my garage. Besides if they dont have off road transportation how are they going to go hunting with grandpa when I go on roads that neither 4x4 trucks can handle? We might go fishing in a couple of out of the way locations also. Win win for me. My garage has a lot more space and I am more likely to have companions on some future trips if they have a way to travel to the same areas I go to. I even provided helmets.

I loved the Rancher but since I purchased my Polaris it just doesn't get used much. Rancher was just too hard on an old guy and it can only carry one person (here in California). My Polaris can carry 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back