Going Scouting..........

Moosie

Grand poopa
Well Camping with My Wonderfull wife and Kids At least..... SAT. I will be on the Hill at Daybreak and See what there is to be seen........

How is the Rest of the WORLD DOing in Scouting ?~?~?~?~ I typically don't get to it because The season comes in to quick... But this year I am MAking an Exception :D :D

Moosie,

Scouting for deer (whitetail) is real tough for me. I have to drive 3 miles from my house, walk about 200 yards to my stand, sit in a nice soft cushy chair and wait. I tell you, it's tough but somebody has to do it :D

I had Nut in my stand with me a few weeks back, in 2 hours we saw 8 deer with one of them being a buck. Not a lot of bucks around but plenty of good eating corn and bean fed doe.

Have a nice weekend.

Don

Yep Shaky has his scouting time in. He KNOWS exactly where the deer will come out and about what time they do. He proved it to me.

The farm I am hunting for archery is 3 1/2 hrs away. I am going there next Saturday to scout and listen to the farmer. With him giving me info my scouting does not have to be much. I will only go 1 more time before the season opens.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 19 August 2001 02:50: Message edited by: WorthlessNut ]</font>

OK Moosie, That was the 17th, today is the 31st. How about sharing what you saw with the rest of us? Is there a 32" Booner up there with my name on it?? :cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back