Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Getting old school, new tech-New CVA Scout 35 Whelen

Saw a few of you liked this recently. I can say, my deer hunt was successful this past season. No complaints on the cartridge or gun. I am seriously impressed on the finish of this gun for the price, and I’m glad I have one. I can absolutely endorse this gun. Simple and safe. I’m glad I stepped outside the box of bolt guns.

I have the exact Scout SS V2 .35 Whelen.
Check out DeLeon Pharmacy and ammo in Texas for .35 whelen ammo winchester super x 200 grain psp @2800 fps for $48 and Core Lokt 200 for about $60. They ship very reasonably as well. The winchesters shoot well under an inch at 100 yds in my rifle. These rifles are legal for primitive season (used to be muzzle loader season) here in Louisiana and Mississippi. We pretty much use this the entire season. Affordable, accurate, powerful, mild recoil, excellent range, fantatic trigger. I have Mausers, Weatherby, Remingtons, and Savages, and the CVA SCOUT v2. 35 whelen is my go to. Just does everything well. The muzzle break really makes this thing a pussy cat shooting 200 gr ammo.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back